How to choose a ryegrass
The four steps to choosing a ryegrass
1. What is the length of time the pasture needs to last?*
*Under average or better management, soil fertility and moisture, and with the optimum endophyte.
2. What endophyte protection is needed based on insects present?
- AR37 controls: Argentine Stem Weevil Larvae, Pasture Mealy Bug, Adult Black Beetle and Root Aphid.
- ENDO5™ controls: Black Beetle, Argentine Stem Weevil Larvae, Root Aphid (moderate control) and Pasture Mealy Bug.
- AR1 controls: Argentitne Stem Weevil and Pasture Mealy Bug.
- MaxP® controls: African Black Beetle, Agrentine Stem Weevil, Root Aphid and limited control of Field Cricket.