Superstrike® contains a combination of seed protection and enhancement additives within its seed treatment for clovers and lucerne.
Superstrike seed treatment contains the same ingredients as the SowEasy KickStart™ seed treatment that was previously available from AusWest and Stephen Pasture Seeds.
- Assists in maximising seedling establishment, plant development and forage yields
- Targeted protection against major insects and diseases during the first 0-6 weeks after sowing
- Not harmful to beneficials, such as earthworms
- Cost effective compared with ‘broadacre’ control options
- Use in all sub-surface and broadcast sowings in both cultivated and nil tillage situations
- Poncho® Plus, a systemic insecticide for protection against Red Legged Earth Mite, Blue Oat Mite, Cutworm and Lucerne Flea (suppression only). Please note, in some cases where high numbers of pests are present, a follow up insecticide treatment may be necessary
- Apron XL® fungicide effective against the ‘damping off’ diseases Pythium and Fusarium applied to sub clovers
- AxyM fungicide effective against the ‘damping off’ diseases Pythium and Fusarium applied to lucerne
- • Inoculated with nitrogen-fixing bacteria Rhizobia (no Rhizobia inoculant applied to tropical legumes)
- A fine lime base for localised pH correction around seedlings